Featured Travel Writer Tuesday
Witte’s World is excited to see your interest in our Featured Travel Writer Tuesday series. We are hoping it will become a very popular feature and we will be able to share some amazing travel writers and their sites. In this series, we want to feature travel writers and their experiences with the blogging world. We want to hear both positive and negative experiences about your blogging experience. However, our Featured Writer Tuesday series is a place to share your travel blogging and writing experience. It is not a place to promote a product or service that you want to sell. If your post contains affiliate links it will not be accepted (with the exception of question 7).
If accepted, your post will appear on our blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Featured Travel Writer Tuesday Guidelines
- You must follow me on all my social media
- Links to your product(s) and/or services that you want to sell are not allowed. Do not add any affiliate links! We will check every link and if an affiliate link is found we will not accept your post for the Featured Travel Writer Friday Post (FTFP).
- You may add one link to your blog in the introduction of your post.
- Links to external sites are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
- You may add all of your blog and social media links at the end of the post.
- Supply us with at least two quality images for your post. Quality is defined as a .jpg sized to 600 x 400 and you must have the rights to the images through purchase or they were taken by you personally.
- One line answers will not be published.
Writing the Post
Start with an introduction of yourself, your blog, and why you became a travel blogger.
Questions to Answer –
- How long have you been a travel blogger?
- Are you a full-time travel blogger or do you also have another job/career?
- What got you started into travel blogging?
- Where was the most exciting place you have traveled to write a blog post? Were you hired to write the post?
- If you have traveled to write a sponsored travel post, tell us how you came upon the contract…did you pitch it to them? did they contact you? Share as much about your experience as you can.
- What is working well for you and your travel blog? Why?
- What is not working out well for your travel blog? Why?
- What tools, programs, apps do you use to create your travel blog/website that you would recommend to all travel bloggers. You are allowed to add a link to your favorite programs, plugins, tools, or apps.
- What piece of advice would you give to someone who is interested in starting a travel blog?
- What do you have planned for the future of your travel blog?
- Provide links to your webpage and social media.
Business Facebook URL
And other social media accounts? Add those URL’s too
When you have completed all the questions, e-mail us at [email protected]