So as you may know, by accessing this website, you are agreeing to these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site (in other words, please exit the site, but really you don’t want to do that!). Just to be clear, the materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- We are okay with you temporarily downloading one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Witte’s World Blog site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not, steal our stuff by:
- modifying or copy the materials;
- using the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Witte’s World Blog site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Witte’s World Blog whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Witte’s World Blog site are given “as is”. Witte’s World Blog makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Witte’s World Blog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Witte’s World Blog or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Witte’s World Blog Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Witte’s World Blog or a Witte’s World Blog approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Witte’s World Blog site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Witte’s World Blog does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Witte’s World Blog may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Witte’s World Blog does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Witte’s World Blog has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Witte’s World Blog of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Witte’s World Blog may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Witte’s World Blog site should be administered by the laws of the United States and Illinois without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics code, Pinterest Pixel are used to collect data
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information you provide to us, ie. email address and name to:
Communicate with you; When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We never share your Personal Information with third parties.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information we want you to know:
We do not intentionally target people in the EU as readers of our blog, email list subscribers, or as customers for our courses. However, we are still taking the following steps to protect the privacy of all of our reader and customers. We will continue to do our absolute best to always consider the privacy of our valued readers and customers.
We want you to know that we have Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels installed. You can read more about both of those on their respective sites to learn more about what they collect, link below. We offer mailing list options too. When you provide your email address to us for one of our courses, quick guides, or for our regular email newsletter, we will add you to our mail email list and you will occasionally be sent an email with a broad range of topics from blogging, to travel, to family life and more. If you provide your email address to us for any reason via one of these signups, you will be subscribed to our email list. You can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link on all of our emails.
We have never and will never sell our email list.
Occasionally we have sponsored posts and sponsored content on our site. The companies that advertise on our site will often have their own tracking code that we add to each sponsored post. We also have affiliate links on our site. These links allow tracking of clicks on certain links and if you purchase something using these links we earn a commission at no cost to you. I have listed these companies below and I will be updating this list often.
Links to privacy policies:
Constant Contact: https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement